Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brandon's Senior Personality Pictures Taken At Sears







Chuckie, Brandon and I went to Gainesville Saturday April 3, 2010. We had an appointment at Sears to have Brandon's Sr. Photographs taken. I had decided Sears because Karen (my sister) had Kason's pics taken earlier this week and they turned out beautiful,so we decided to make Brandon's appt. We were extremely pleased with Brandon's pictures. Before he had pictures taken we went to Play It Again Sports because Brandon had $$$ and had to spend it. Guess on what? Well his new interest is roller blading!!Yep, he bought him a nice looking pair of roller blades. Kelly had given him a 20% off coupon so that did help a lot! :) Brandon has been working out at school lifting weights and he has his own workout equipment at home. So roller blading is another form of exercise for him.
After pictures we went to JC Penney for me to find a top to wear with my black dress pants for church. I asked Chuckie to hold my purse for me (which he doesn't mind) and without realizing what was going on, I see Brandon hurrying up walking towards me and with this funny grin. I asked him what was up and he said, "Dad his following me...with your purse on his shoulder!!" How funny!! Chuckie told Brandon that a couple of ladies were looking at him funny. Brandon said yeah with Mom's purse on your shoulder and here I am standing beside you! Brandon said they are gonna think things so he was getting away from his Dad. It really cracked me up! These are what memories are made of!!
We left Penneys and headed to Sonny's BarBque..YUMMY!! They had all you could ribs! We all ordered ribs. It was amazingly excellent!!! We left Sonny's stuffed!!! When we arrived back in Trenton we didn't go home. Instead we went to the elementary school. Brandon had to try his roller blades out! He was so funny!! Let's just say its gonna take practice. Well maybe lots of practice! :D) hehe..








Posted by Picasa

0 comments: