Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pinterest Quotes Hit Close to Home

     I have been a pinning queen this week! I can't believe I'm up to 4, 854 pins on 71 different boards! I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, who ever thought of "Pinterest" is one brilliant person.  I can't wait to see how it evolves because you know it will have changes, but I really can't imagine it changing! Then again I couldn't imagine Facebook changing, especially when something works so well.
    
     Pinterest is awesome for saving all of our favorite things we find while surfing on the net. Just think we use to save our favorite sites by saving them to favorites bookmark, then all we could see is a link. If you are like me, I would (as in past tense) look at the names / links & have no clue what I had really saved! Now I love seeing the actual picture that represents the site I'm saving. I am a visual person so Pinterest is just my kind of thing! I'm probably safe to say I'm just a little addicted. :)

      Here's a few quotes from Pinterest that really hit home:


This is me. :) How wonderful to be able to say that. :)

I L.O.V.E. my Florida. I've always lived here. I've always said if I had
ever lived in another state I do believe I'd probably want to live in Florida. :)

This is so true. Photographs let the image be forever captured. I love everything that
involves photographs..from taking pics to preserving pics. It's my kind of thing.

This is so so true. I have often thought this even before I ever saw this on Pinterest.
Maybe having Fibromyalgia plays a part. I know I can look just fine but on the inside
feel horrible.

Guilty as charged. :)

I agree 100%. If you can have this everything else will fall into place.

I do need to make something happen. Just not sure how. More on this at a later date.

0 comments: