Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankfulness Thursday!



I didn't finish this on Thanksgiving Day, so it's just a little late:

I'm typing this on Thanksgiving night at 9:53pm. It's been a wonderful Thanksgiving Day today. Our holiday travels started yesterday around 1:00pm. Chuckie, Newman (one of our Cocker Spaniels) & I rode with his parents to Clearwater, FL to stay with my sister in law, Amy & brother in law, Dennis. Kayla, my niece was able to fly in & join us for the holiday too. (Ollie our other Cocker Spaniel stayed with my parents. My Mom said he was on a doggie vacay with them.)
Newman is such a great rider. He sat right beside me. :) I love taking him with us. He is such a sweet little fella. I'm not sure what I'll do when something happens to him. I try not to think about it but it does cross my mind.

On our way down we stopped and had a Starbucks coffee. I decided to try something different. Typically I always chose the White Chocolate Mocha. This time I picked a holiday special called White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha. It was delicious!!! I'll definitely order it again.

We arrived at Amy and Dennis' around 5 pm. We unloaded our vehicle & got settled in. Amy and Dennis have such a cozy house. I love visiting them. They have two beagles named Annabelle and Remy. They get along great with Newman. It wasn't long before us girls decided we needed to go shopping. We went to JC Penney. I was a good girl and didn't buy anything. I know that's a shocker! We stopped at Publix on the way home. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be considering it was the night before Thanksgiving. Amy rented three movies for us to watch. I ended up not watching any because I was either on the internet or editing photos.
Amy had some of her parents old movies back in the 70's that were on 8mm film and she put them on dvd's! She even made each of us a copy. :) We watched those and laughed and reminisced.
I'll post more about our Thanksgiving trip in a little while. :)



1 comments:

Carrie said...

I, too, am hooked on the Starbucks holiday drinks!! You look so good, girl! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!