Monday, February 25, 2013

Thrifting With My Mom


     This past Thursday my Mom and struck out down US HWY 19 to find some thrift shops. We love not having a "plan" but just going with the flow. We'll both be looking for thrift shops, goodwills', to stop at. We have been known to turn around for a thrift store!

Loved that this thrift shop loves our Florida Gators!!

I love the corner shelf! (i took this pic in hopes that my hubby will make me one or two or three.)

I loved this old vintage refridgerator!

     We also stopped at Kirkland's in Brooksville. It's a home decor store and the first time we'd ever stopped there! There prices were awesome!!! Here' s a few pics from their store:
This pic doesn't do this little tree justice! It was adorable and screamed "PLEXUS". I can just see this sitting on our Plexus table at events! I didn't buy it...this time!!

I love these signs!!

Moma did buy this! It's a mason jar tea dispenser!! This was an awesome find!

I"m planning on using this at our next Plexus event!! It's the perfect color!

Moma bought this cute bunny sign to hang on her front door. She just knew that Kason would love it!

No I didn't buy this..Moma just wanted my picture of holding something Easter! lol

Can you guess where we ate!?

Yes! Cracker Barrel!! :)

I really did like these mushroom canisters. They scream the 70's!!! No I didn't buy these. ;)



Here's a two cute owls that were at Cracker Barrel. 

Here's what I did buy:
I dearly love this Pyrex bowl!! It was marked $7.99. While standing in line, the cashier kind of hollers to everyone, "everything is 1/2 price today!" This really made my day. :)

I love chevron designs!!! 

This cute little owl was 1/2 price at Michael's!! I paid $5.00 for him! I love owls!!!

Moma and I had a great day together. We didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars to have a good time. As long as we are together is all that matters!!! 

Until Next Time....

0 comments: