Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Little Nephew Has Arrived!!! Yay!!!



My sweet little nephew entered this world on March 1st 2010 @ 12:10 am & he weighed 7lbs 7oz. His proud parents are Jason and Karen. Karen is my sweet younger sister. He was born cesarean but not before trying regular delivery. Karen ended up getting a fever and Kason did to. So they had to have an emergency c-section. He came out looking absolutely beautiful. I know all Aunts think their nephews and or nieces are the most beautiful, but REALLY Kason was!! :) You can tell I'm just a little proud. It's been so long since we've had a baby around. Our sons are 17 and 20 so yeah it's been awhile. I am taking in everything little thing, like his toes, fingers, lips, all these things I just took for granted when I had my children. I was young and just thought this was just the most normal thing in life to do. But now that I'm older (I will be turning 40 next month!!) I realize babies are such a Gift from God. God is so awesome to create us. It's amazing from the time we are born we are aging. Have you ever thought of that? Just thinking that every second Kason is growing. His bones are getting bigger therefore his skin has to stretch. It's all so slow but yet in a months time you can tell he has grown.

Kason has so many people that LOVE him. Karen and Jason had a few issues to begin with their pregnancy,but totally overcame them with God's help and having faith in him.



2 comments:

Tania said...

Congratulations on your little nephew! He is a cutie.

Unknown said...

Thank you Tania!! WE are are in love with the little guy! :)