Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Is Here!

I took this cute pic @ the coffee shop @ Shands. I just love the baby
elephant following behind his Mommy. I fell in love with it when I seen it!

I'm only three days late with have a "Happy New Year!" I so meant to publish a post this weekend and as you can tell it just didn't happen. That's life. At least I'm doing it now instead of never posting & wishing everyone a Happy New Year. As the saying goes, "it's better late than never." 
I do have a few New Years Resolutions I'd like to share:
*I'm going to lose weight. I'm not going to say how much because I also get fixated on a number and end up getting discouraged if I don't lose that certain "number". I have a ver good reason for losing weight(besides for health reasons): We have a wedding to look forward to at the end of this year!! Colby (our oldest son) and Sarah will be getting married on December 31, 2011 so I have to lose weight!!!!!!! :) 
*I am going to post more regular here on my blog, at least once a week but I'd love to 2-3 times a week! Just think, one post a week will be 52 posts by the end of the year. I look at this blog as a journal for me and for my family. At the end of the year I will have a journal of happenings that went on in my life!! Without this blog at the end of the year would I be able to tell you 52 separate things that went on in my life? Nope I sure wouldn't! It puts it in perspective doesn't it?
*Read my Bible on a regular basis!! There is  plenty of room for me to improve in this area. 
I do not want to over do it with a long drawn out list because it probably would not make the completed list! Sad, but true! So we'll see by me keeping my list to a top 3 if I can follow through!??

So what is your top three or four or five? See, I've just given you an idea for a post! :) :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny as it is I totally forgot about making New Year's Resolutions until I seen your post!! My #1 is to simply stop and enjoy the simple things. Whether its having Kason sit in my lap and snuggle or stop washing dishes to have play time with with him and Jay on the living room rug. Soon these days will be passed and I'll look back and wished I' done it.