Monday, April 25, 2011

My Favorite Digital Scrapbook Software is on sale 1/2 price!

      I have found just the right digital scrapbook software! I'm happy to share the name of it with y'all, it's.... "My Memories Suite 2." I can't tell you how happy I'm to have found this! I like the idea that I can create only one page & save it as jpeg and print it out & put it in a frame instead of having to create a whole scrapbook! You can create one page or 50 pages! It's totally up to you.
     MMS has lots of background pages, embellishments, different layouts for you photos, etc. so you have lots of options. It also seems you can upload other digital papers & embellishments to the software, but I haven't tried this yet! Their are lots of tutorials out on youtube also as to how to use MMS.
     Here's my first layout I created:


Aunt Robin & Nanny had came over to visit while I was babysitting Kason.
They even got to visit with Karen too! We had a nice afternoon together. :)


This photo was taken at my Mom & Dad's house. :)


     You can find My Memories Suite 2 right HERE. It is regular $39.97 but it's on sale right now for $33.97 (15% off).  But if you use code SAVEMOM50 you will get if for 50% off the 33.97 which is only $15.00 and some change!!! I did!!!! I'm not sure when the code expires so hurry!!! This is the #1 ranked softare for scrapbooks!  So go for it! ;) Let  me know if you do & please share you pages!

Until next time,
 Amee :)

0 comments: