Thursday, April 14, 2011

Save the Date Photos!!!

     Saturday, April 9th 2011 was an exciting & unforgettable day! Holly {which is Colby's future mother in law!} & I had the priviledge of being Colby & Sarah's photographer for the their "Save the Date" & engagement  photographs! How exciting & memorable it was. Sarah & Holly did an awesome job coming up props & ideas.
     The weather was just perfect. It did get rather warm. At least it wasn't rainy!! We went to the Cannon farm. There is this perfect old homestead with an old house Sarah & I have fell in LOVE with! It's just so cute!!
     Here's a few photos I took with my Canon Camera. I edited my photos @ Picnik.


P.S.I'll be posting the "save the date" photos a little bit later...after Sarah starts handing & mailing them out! :)






















1 comments:

Tania said...

Amee their photos are gorgeous. I love all the different props that they used.