Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Go To Your Drafts & Post A One!!

I was having trouble thinking of a post for my little ole blog here & it struck me to look through my drafts to see which post never made it here to the writing board.... Well here's the pic that was suppose to be in my post:

This is my youngest son Brandon with my little nephew Kason.


Kason is now now 18 months and here's a pic of him now:
He is such a happy little camper! He has such a happy, smiley, funny, people person personality! Not to mention he's a snuggle bunny!! It just doesn't get any better than that for an Aunt!


It goes to show you how fast time flies! I think I'm going to go through my other drafts & see which other posts never made it! :)  So now it's your turn & go check yours!
Until next time~







Posted by Picasa

0 comments: