Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Most Beautiful Sunrise I've Ever Seen !

     It's funny how I look at life sometimes. I had a really hard time waking up this Monday(8/15/11) morning. I was going back to work after being off seven days of being sick with pnemonia. Can you say {cough, cough}? I'm so much better now, thank goodness! I have to drive around 30 miles to work everyday. About six miles onto my daily route we have a hill and if I time it just right by leaving early enough by the time I reach the top of the hill hopefully I'll get to see God's beautiful bright sun rising.
     Well this morning I did time it just perfect! This is how I view life sometimes: I think this is my reward for getting up and going to work this morning. I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. I will not lie.....It is very difficult each and every day. Some days are easier than others.  So this beautiful sunrise to me was a gift from God and a message to keep pressing forward.
 Keep Calm and Carry is one of my new favorite quotes. So that is what I did. :) My Monday was great. When I arrived at work (early because that is just ME; I always arrive early at work, like 30 - 45 minutes early!) Jean and Jenna gave me a hug because they missed me!! It made me feel so loved! I missed them too. We all get along great and have such a good time talking & laughing together. It sure helps the day go by fast and makes for a peaceful day too! I've said many prayers thanking God for the job I have and for the people I work with.

The beautiful sunrise I saw Monday morning, Aug.15th, 2011.


On my way home yesterday (Wednesday, August 17th, I had to pull off the road right outside of Newberry. This photo doesn't do it justice because the sun with the rays shooting down was so beautiful!!!

The beautiful sun rays shining down on us. :)




Until next time ~




































1 comments:

Tania said...

Amee- I love the pictures. That sunrise is so amazing. Thankful for the one who created it.