Thursday, October 20, 2011

Merisa's Senior Photo Shoot!

     I'm thrilled I was able to shoot Meria's photos this past Saturday afternoon. I just L.O.V.E. taking photos but more especially when I am asked to take them!!!
We went to some property in Levy County that my husband, sons, & father in law take care of for a man that lives down south. They maintain the land by farming it, mowing & keeping everything nice and clean. It just so happens there is a couple of old farm houses on the property along with a couple of regualar houses. We all love the old farm houses. I shot some of Meria's pics on the porch which was a nice back drop. I love the texture of old wood.
I am still in the process of editing the pics but here's a few to take a look at:

This might be my very fav!! This originally had the date the pic
was taken so I had to come up with some way for it not 
to show! (Not sure how 1/2 the pics had the date & the other 1/2
didn't! Maybe I accidentally did it while switching from black & white?)







Merisa is such a sweet young lady. I will so enjoyed taking these photos of her! I'm hoping she will want to 
do this again!! ;)

1 comments:

Tania said...

Amee, love these photos. You did wonderful job.