Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet & Salty

     I first tasted this recipe at a secrect pal meeting I went to. ( A bunch of ladies from our church congregation are meeting once a month & we each have a secrect pal that we buy a gift for! After 6 months we will then reveal who our secrect pal is. I'm loving this!!)
     Back to the recipe, it's called Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip. It taste so very good. It was served with plain cookies (I think!?) and you dip them into the choc.chip dip. Well I ended up dipping tostitos in the dip & this was my very favorite!!
     I like it with tostitos because the sweet & salty mixed together! It's a very easy recipe which I will share with y'all. I made it recently at my future daughter in law's Bridal Shower & everyone loved it!



Here's the recipe:
1 8oz. cream cheeseheese
1/2 c. butter softened
3/4 c. confectioners sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Beat above ingredients together until smooth then add 1 c. mini chocolate chip morsels!! 
{I added an extra 1/2 c. of morsels because I LOVE chocolate! :)
You can serve with teddy graham cookies, vanilla wafers or some good ole' 
tostitos scoopers!
~ENJOY~!

0 comments: