Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

     I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I'm planning on enjoying each and every moment. We are having Christmas supper tonight at my inlaws, Richard & Frances's house. We are having a baked ham, scalloped potatos and other items but can't remember at the moment. I do know it will be scrumptious!
     Saturday will be a day spent wrapping presents & cleaning house. Sunday Chuckie has to work but we will be going to church like normal then have Christmas lunch at my sister & brother in laws house. Luckily Chuckie works only a few miles from their house so he will be able to come eat lunch with us. :)  It is going to be so much fun because my little nephew, Kason is 21 months old & this will be the first Christmas that he is going to totally enjoy & have fun unwrapping presents! Christmas is so much fun when there are little ones around. Karen is fixing chili & slaw dogs. Karen & Moma are also making desserts! So we will definitely have something for our sweet tooth. I might try a slaw dog. Karen loves them & she thinks I will too. :) Brandon, Colby & Sarah will be there too.

I had high intentions on mailing out Christmas cards BUT it just didn't happen this year. Oh well. Maybe I should send out Happy 2012 cards. Ummm, there's an idea. No promises! So here's the pic I would have used if I had sent out Christmas cards out:  (by the way, my sister in law, Amy took this awesome photo at my in laws house on Thanksgving Day).


"Families fill our lives with happiness and laughter leaving us memories to treasure today and forever after" (credit source www.scrapbook.com)



2 comments:

Tania said...

Sounds like you all are going to have lots of fun over the next several days. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Crystal said...

Sounds like a fun filled Christmas for sure!!