Sunday, January 29, 2012

Colby's 22 Birthday!

     Colby celebrated his 22nd Birthday on January 18th. We had is Bday party on Saturday Jan 21st...It's taken me a while to write about it! It was an extra special birthday because this is his first birthday as a married young man!! He had a Birthday party cookout held at his Papa & Granny Eastman's house.
     We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs at the barn. It's such a great place to hang out at! The weather was perfect! It was sunny but it had a little chill in the air so it didn't get as warm as we had all thought it would be. But I definitely say the low 70's in the prefect weather!
     I had the privilege of picking my little nephew Kason up & taking him with me! I picked him up from his Moma's consignment shop: Second Impressions. They were hiding behind a clothes rack when I walked in! They tried to scare me!! :) He was all ready to leave with me!! (He's not quite 2 years old). It's been many years since I've had a car seat in my vehicle. Like 19 years old ago!!!
     Colby had a awesome time with family and friends. They rode four wheelers and had a grand time. It was a very enjoyable afternoon! I just can't believe I have a 22 year old!! I'm getting old (er). ;)
     Here's a few pics I took:
( I didn't have time to edit these pics! :(
Colby and Kason Lane

Brandon & Kason Lane


Brandon & his Nannie
The delicious chocolate peanut butter reese cake Aunt Amy made! It was delicious!

Colby & Sarah....It's cake time!


Aunt Amy & Amer

Kason & Amer.... Amer drove us through the woods on his Papa's easy go golf
cart machine. (I can't think of the proper name for it!) so we decided to stop and take a few
pics. :)
Kason is sitting on a stump! It was just his size!

Colby & Ty riding four wheelers....


Here comes Uncle Dennis & Brandon......

Hamburger & hot dog time! Aunt Ruthie, Granny Eastman &
Wayne...

Aunt Amy & Uncle Dennis.....:)

Pa trying out Uncle Gene & Aunt Ruthie's new toy! Kason loved riding in it!
This is what Amer was driving Kason & I around in! :) It's diesel too!



Colby I hope you had a wondeful 22nd Birthday!!! We love you!! :) 

0 comments: