Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life As It Was / Life As It Is Now

     Sunday night my cell hone rings, it's our oldest son Colby. He didn't call to talk to me aka his Mom. He said, "Hey Mom, Sarah (my daughter in law) wants to talk to you." I said, "okay", but was wandering what was up because it was around 9 or 9:30pm & they typically would have called earlier in the day. Sarah says, "Hi, Amee...we've been watching your home videos and I totally understand you more now than ever!" She said, "here you were trying to preserve family time / history by video taping family moments during vacation. You would ask Brandon a question and all he would do is shrug his shoulders, you asked Colby a question and all he did was walk away & then you'd ask Chuckie a question and he ignored you & time & time again you would ask them questions & they just ignored you." She said, "I feel like I know you so much better!!"  Then she ended with, "if I'd been there I would have answered your questions!!" I told Sarah she had made my night by calling me and telling me this!!!!! Living my life with three guys is over. Now I have a daughter. :)








1 comments:

Tania said...

Amee- I think you have one of the sweetest daughter-in-laws ever. I have known Sarah for several years and have always thought the best of her. I pray that when my Tyler gets married I will be as blessed as you are with a wonderful daughter-in-law.