Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Exciting News Part Two!

     My goodness, good things been  happening to me! It's been an over load but I'm processing everything. I do apologize for being a major slacker in blogging. I think it's because a lot has happened in our life in the past few months. 

I'll start here: 

1.)  I filed for short term disability May 9th 2012.
2.) I had doctors appointments, dealing with feeling horrible (stupid Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue).
3.) Getting acclimated to being home which wasn't hard to do! It's been nice having time to let my body unwind.
4.) I decided to join It Works! body wraps. (My sister is currently selling this too & has had great results.) I needed to supplement my income so this was a great decision choosing It Works! Their products are awesome. 
5.) I was introduced to Plexus Slim. My sister had heard it was a great way to  lose weight but more importantly she had been told that people who have Fibromyalgia felt better! So she decided to buy a 3 day sample pack for me and herself. The rest is history! I will go into details either in this post or the next one. :)
6.) After 2 1/2 weeks I've decided to part with It Works! and focus directly on Plexus Slim. I believe I have found my calling!! I can't tell you how much I believe in this product, but I will try to explain! 
7.) I'm going to start posting my weight loss journey here on my blog.
8.) I'm going to focus on updating this blog regularly!
10.) I am very thankful for all these blessings God has given me. 
11.) It's amazing what we can live on when money is tight! I haven't had a pay check since May and we've made it. I'm very thankful for our family who have helped us out here and there. We appreciate everything so much. I am very thankful to be at home. I have time to rest, wash clothes, enjoy Chuckie's day off with him, I've had more time with family which is honestly priceless!! It's over whelming, but in a good way!
12.) I turned in my resignation to Shands. What a relief. No more driving to Gainesville each and every day. No more 12 hour days. What a blessing to be able to do that and to trust God that everything would work out. 
13.) I've become slightly addicted to Instagram. You can find me under amee2. It's a great way to have daily snippets of your life!

I can't wait to tell y'all about Plexus Slim!!!





Until Next Time~

1 comments:

animalprintgal said...

Great job my friend, it seems you are so busy... I can't wait to hear your progress in all your new efforts!