Monday, September 17, 2012

Little Things in Life Are Really The Big Things



     I"m really enjoying working from home. I'm still learning how to balance housework & working from my desk. I really find it hard to stop working so I really need to work on that. I'm thankful I have found a product I can be passionate about and believe in 110%! I know my paycheck literally depends on how much work I put into my business. So I'm working hard! You can check out my latest POST & see how my first paycheck turned out. I was quite pleased to say the least! I'm trying to grow my blog and if it's something that interest you, please click on the follow button. :)

     I love to watch Good Morning America as I'm waking up. (no we don't have a tv in the bedroom. only because hubby insists we don't need one. we use to have one, but he didn't like it. me..i loved it!) So I have to walk  stumble to the living room. This morning, Newman wanted to sit with his Mommy. He weighs around 50lbs but he thinks he's a Chihuahua!! I love him so much and he's brought so much joy to all of us. I dread the day that he's no longer with us. So I try to enjoy every minute with him.



     Chuckie started working back here at the Trenton office on Friday! No more driving to Old Town / Cross City. That means we'll be saving lots of $$ on gas! We rent a house here at the Forestry Office so now all he has to do is walk out back and go to work! That also means he'll get to come home from lunch. That can be good and that can be bad. I'm not particularly fond of cooking and especially not two meals a day. I see lots of left overs and sandwiches in our future. ;)

     Last week my sister-Karen had a dentist appointment so Mom and I rode with her so we could watch Kason. We went to the Christian book store (one of our most favorite places to go!) and looked around. I should get an award because I didn't buy one thing! Afterwards, Karen dropped me, Moma & Kason off at Books A Million (another favorite place for Moma and I). Kason started to cry because he wanted to go with his Mommy. But I was carrying him and distracted him as went in the store. He had Ollie with him (I gave Kason a little brown cocker spaniel) which he carries everywhere! I asked him if he wanted to ride in the buggy (inside the cart) & he said, "yes, mam". This kid has such good manners! I pushed him over to the kids section and I saw some stuffed animal doggies. I asked him if he wanted to ride around with more doggies and he loved that idea. So I put around 5 doggies in his buggy, a raccoon, kitty cat, & elmo. He thought he was big stuff with all those animals in there.


 It's funny how when you get older you do things you wouldn't have done in your younger years as a Mama. I would have never done that with my kids when they were little!! When my Mom spotted us, she said, "are you really going to let him ride around with all of those animals? I told her, "yes, mam. He's not hurting anything & I'll put them back when we're finished." She just couldn't believe it! Kason had the biggest time riding with his animals. About 20 minutes into pushing him around, he said, "Aim Aim, my hiney is hurting, but it's okay because the doggies make me feel better." He just makes makes my heart happy! I said, "Kason, I'll buy you one doggie, okay?" He sorted through his puppies and decided on a little light brown puppy and he named him Old Yeller. Old Yeller is one of favorite movies! He started handing me back all of the other doggies..he wanted them out because he had his Ollie and Old Yeller and that's all he needed!!! Here's a pic of Kason and his two special doggies:




We ended the afternoon by eating supper at Cracker Barrel. It was delicious!! I had the chicken and dumplings, carrots and hashbrown casserole. Kason loves Nannies turkey breast. He at super duper good!


I thoroughly enjoy spending time with my best friends which happen to be my Moma and sister. Of course spending time with my little nephew is one of my most favorite things to do! We had a simple afternoon spent together and enjoying each others company. I love being able to work from home. It gives me extra time to spend with my family and I'm very thankful!!

0 comments: