Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!!



     We celebrated Christmas yesterday at my in laws house. We had a great day watching home movies, eating buckeyes, unwrapping gifts (we drew names this year to help keep the costs down for everyone), riding in the woods and spending quality time together. The guys even delivered hay that morning. Frances my mother in law, received a new video recorder so the guys took it with them to Inverness so we have the guys on camera, "working". We laughed so much watching this video. When you have Colby, Brandon and Dennis on camera, you're guaranteed laughs!!!

     We also took Christmas pics in front of the Christmas tree. We used our tripod (we bought it for $2.00 at a yard sale!) and Sarah's camera. They turned out great! Here's my favorites:







We are going to my sister and brother in laws house Christmas tomorrow afternoon and celebrating with them and my parents. I am so looking forward to watching Kason open his presents! It will be a fun day no doubt!!

Blessings~

1 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Merry Christmas to you all...hoping it's full of joyful memories!