Monday, February 4, 2013

New Beginnings!


Today was a new beginning for Chuckie and I. Our alarm rang at 5:45am this morning.  At  6:20am we were in the vechicle driving to our local nature trail. I've had this on my list to do for a couple of months but kept making excuses so I decided to bite the bullet.
This is the pic I put on Instagram this morning! My Nike shoe! 

We walked 1 mile and I was smiling the whole time!! I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was! You have to remember that six months ago I was filing for short term disability. I had no energy, I hurt all the time due to Fibromyalgia & had low back pain bad enough I couldn't walk for more than 15-20 min without having to sit down. But fast forward six months and I've been taking Plexus Slim, I've lost 37 lbs., and I have 80% less Fibro pain!! So for me to walk 1 mile without stopping is simply amazing. Also to have energy and no back pain is a blessing.
We really enjoyed walking together. Chuckie could have left me in the dust, but he didn't. He stayed at my pace. :)

Our view behind us!! To think 6 months ago this was my view on my way to the hospital and now this is my view while walking!! I sure love working from home. It allows me to have time to do this. :)


We made it back to the vehicle!! I felt very accomplished. I really did enjoy walking and I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning!! Yahoo for new beginnings. :)


Until Next Time~

0 comments: