Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Goodwill & Thrift Shop Finds!!



Last Thursday, Moma and I took US Hwy 19 south all the way to Hudson, FL. Moma was looking for a particular thrift shop but we ended up not being able to find it. So we turned around and started back north. I lost count of how many Thrift Shops & Goodwills we stopped at. It was a bunch!!

We had so much fun going in each shop. You just never know what you'll find. Sometimes we didn't find anything. Then there were some that we found several items we couldn't live without.

We ate lunch around 1:15 at the Olive Garden. It was so good!! Moma and I always have a good time even if all we do is go into ole' stinkin' Walmart. :)

Here's my finds for the day:


I'm loving the lamp I found. It reminds me of milk glass, but I'm not really sure if it is or just a replica of some kind. It doesn't really matter because I love it!

 I was thrilled to find the green Pyrex bowl. I'm a lover of vintage Pyrex & Corning Ware dishes. I can't wait to one day have a china cabinet to display all of my dishes. Who said I had to display fine china?

 I found some cute little white pillow cases with pretty eyelet trim. I'm thinking I'll use them as a doily.

  I feel in love with the flowery pillow cases. It has red trim which will match my red comforter. They are in the wash getting ready to find there home on my bed.

 I have plans for the basket. I'm going to hang it on my bathroom wall with small towels rolled up and put them in the basket. 

 It's the little things in life that can make you happy. This is true of this little owl. This is my favorite find of the day! I'm happy to say she has a good home now. She was only $1.25!!( I love owls in case you didn't know.) 

I had much rather go to Goodwill & Thrift shops rather than the mall. I can make my money go a lot futher that's for sure. I like the idea of not knowing what I'll find. It's addicting!

I'm so glad that I have a job that is very flexible. Moma drove so I could work from my phone. I was answering questions about Plexus, helping customers and potential customers and I even had to talk to an Ambassador. This was all fine because I'm thankful I have a job that's helping people and it's growing like crazy!!!! 
If you happen to know of someone who has diabetes, chronic pain such as Arthritis, Fibromyalgai, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chrones Disease, Plexus may be the answer for them. It's helped my Fibro pain by 80%. Plexus is all natural and we have a 60 day money back guarantee. So you honestly can't go wrong. WHAT IF, this is your answer? It will also help you lose weight. I've lost 37 lbs so far!! I'm extremley pleased with Plexus. I wish I could shout from my roof top how Plexus can help you. Please send me an email if you would like more information at Amee0521@gmail.com or go to my site: Amee's Plexus Site 
I look forward to hearing from you!!


Until Next Time~

1 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun day! I love all your bargains :) I can honestly say there are few people I would rather spend a day with than my momma (and yes, even if it's just going to Wal-Mart!)