Monday, July 5, 2010

Kason Making Bubbles!

My sweet little nephew has learned how to blow bubbles...with his spit that is!! I was taking pictures of Kason and talking to him and all of a sudden he started blowing bubbles!! It was so stinkin' cute!! Of course once he started he kept right on blowing them. It's amazing how something so innocent is just so precious when a little baby does these things.
I'm very thankful I get to keep Kason often. I wouldn't miss these moments for anything!!! Our boys are now young men and it seems forever go when they were babies. I definitely took so many things for granted with them. It was all so a matter of fact. I was young and it just seemed so natural. But now many years have gone by (20 to be exact) and I see how it all just goes by in a blink of an eye. So with my little sister having a baby it's given me the chance to experience it all again and boy am I enjoying every little minute of it!! I'm trying to take Kason for granted.  I love him so very much!!! He definitely has a hold onto Aunt Amee's heart!




0 comments: