Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Best Friend aka Canon Power Shot SX120IS

     I have to write about my best friend who is always with me no matter what! { My bf is my digital camera.} I just can't imagine my life without it. I keep it tucked away in my purse because I never know what I may see that I just have to snap a pic of, thus my blog's name "Snap Happy Mom".
     My Canon is by far the best camera I've ever owned! It's actually the smallest camera I've ever owned too. :) It takes beautiful pics with perfect color and the sharpness of the pics is just perfect. I would definitely recommend it to others.

     My life & my family's life is being documented by my photography. I have always loved taking pics but when digital camera made their appearance, it was a dream come true! Just being able to snap as many photos as you want & only printing your favorites is just wonderful! My problem is, I end up not printing many at all!! My pics can be found on my lap top or on my external hard drive or on many different photo web sites!!
My dream is to take two weeks vacation & to be able to do nothing but work on organizing my photos, printing, scrapbooking, & putting them in photo albums. I do have our first 10-12 years in albums! It's just the last 9 years are not and this is the digital years where I have taken 10x more pics!!! So we are talking thousands and thousands!! I'm not complaining at all because I LOVE taking pics & by taking more I have a better opportunity to have the "perfect" photo! :D
I better run, I have pics I just have to take! :

0 comments: