Thursday, October 27, 2011

Michelle & Seth / Maternity Photos

     I had the pleasure of photographing Michelle's maternity pics on Oct. 23, 2011! I was so excited (actually for days before hand!) to be able to capture this very special moment in time for Michelle & Seth. This pregnancy has been long awaited for them. It didn't just "happen" for them. They have been on a long journey & now the journey is really going to unfold!
     They are going to have a little girl....a little Amelia! I bought a cardboard letter "A" at our local scrapbook store & modge podged scrapbook paper onto it. Of course I used a pretty pink & brown combination. Then adhered some flowers & ribbon to it. This was one of the props we used. I also found a tutorial for making a framed chalk board on Pinterest. (Yes, I'm putting this site to work for me!) So I wrote "Amelia" on the chalk board. Seth had the best idea ever: he brought a Bible Story book & propped up beside Michelle & acted like he was reading a story to Amelia!!! Genius, Seth. :)
     Here's a few photos from my very 1st every Maternity Shoot:






     Thank you Michelle & Seth for letting me capture this special time in your life! It was a very fun afternoon. At least Amelia's name is spelled correct in these photos that I posted. ;)
   I'll be posting a few more as I edit them. :)









1 comments:

Studio Mommy said...

I see it now and added myself to your GFC :)