Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ABC's of Me!

ABC's Of Me


I know several of you have probably seen this floating around the blogging world but please humor me. ;) It has been fun reading other bloggers ABC's, so I thought you guys might enjoy reading mine. So here it goes..

A. Age: I am 41 & loving it!

B. Bed size: King, thank goodness b/c we have two furry children who sleep with us. :)

C. Chore you dislike: I HATE cleaning the bathroom. Maybe b/c I share with 3 guys, 2 of whom are my sons & one hubby.

D. Dogs: Sweet Cocker Spaniels, Newman & Ollie..also boys. ;) (at least they go outside to potty. ;)

E. Essential start to your day: I leave the house at 5:45 Mon.-Fri. & I always pray to God our heavenly Father on the way to work. :)

F. Favorite color: red

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'4

I. Instruments you play(ed): Oh no...no instruments for me!

J. Job title: Financial Represenative @ our local hospital.

K. Kids: Colby -21 & Brandon -19

L. Live: Florida :)

M. Mom’s name: Blanche

N. Nicknames: Aim Aim (my little nephew just started calling me this!), Amee Sue (my middle name is Suzanne)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Twice...when I had my children. :)

P. Pet peeves: People that have a hard time giving people compliments!!

Q. Quote from a movie: Oh there are so many great quotes from movies, but one of my favorites is from Sweet Home Alabama when at the very end of the movie when Jake asks Melanie "whatcha wanna me married to me anyhow?" and Melanie says,"so I can kiss you anytime I want " Oh, how I love, love, love that movie. I kept this one from a friend b/c it's one of my faves...:)

R. Righty or lefty: Right..but I eat with my left!

S. Siblings: A brother Paul who is 18 months younger than I & a sister, Karen, who is 7 years younger than I. Yep I'm the oldest!

T. Time you wake up: 5:45

U. How many umbrellas do you own? 2

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussell sprouts. Ewww. Gross.

W.What makes you run late: Me forgetting things & getting to car & realizing I forgot my cell phone inside or my glass of o.j.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth & wrist (broke my wrist when I was in 2nd grade)

Y. Yummy food you make: Family & friends have told my I make delicious mac n cheese :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes & monkeys!

Okay, if you took the time to read this post would you please take the time to feel your own back here..maybe even link up...:) or just leave me a comment to let me know you've done it...I love reading these! Plus we find out a little something that we probably didn't know about one another.

Until next time...
Amee (not sure what happened to my little signature thingy.. )

0 comments: