Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shutterfly Love......


     I'm so excited!!! I have just completed my first FREE 8x8 Shutterfly album for our family!!! I am beyond excited!! I had a hard time deciding which photos to use in my album and finally decided to use some pics I had digitally scrapbooked. :) I can't wait to hold our album in our hand!!

     I know this will be the first of many albums I create for our family!! If you haven't created a Shutterfly account, go ahead it's easy, it's free, and it's an awesome way to store your photos, order prints, cards, magnets, collages, albums & share your photos with your loved ones! Shutterfly has not paid me to say these kind words, it's just my honest opinion!!!

Until Next Time~

3 comments:

Tania said...

Amee, I know you are going to love your photo album. I made one before using Picaboo & was very pleased with it.

Tania said...

Amee, I know you are going to love your photo album. I made one before using Picaboo & was very pleased with it.

Crystal said...

I love Shutterfly! I wait until they send me a great deal and then get something awesome for super cheap!