Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Favorite Yard Sale Treasures!

 

  I wanted to share a couple of my most favorite yard sale treasures!!! There is just something about finding something you really like & then on top of that it's an awesome deal!


I have my red rotary dial telephone displayed in my living room. Red happens to me my favorite color and this rotary phone brings back memories of me sitting under my moms big wooden desk (trying to get a little privacy) talking on the phone for hours.
I found this phone in our little one red light town which I dearly love. At one time there was a little antique store in town. I paid $4.00 for this phone and I'm so glad I bought it!!






This is my very favorite yard sale find ever!! I'm not even sure what this piece of furniture is called!? I'm not sure if it's an antique or not? I just knew I loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it!! My hubby asked me, "what are you going to use it for?" I replied, "I don't know but I'm sure I can find some use for it!" The gentleman which owned it was only asking $40.00 for it!! What a steal (or at least I thought so!) So it was SOLD!!! I can honestly say I love it more with each day that passes. 
You are probably wandering what I have in those drawers, right? Well, I have dvd's, my journals, & extra remotes!! All the drawers are full too!!





I will have more posts on my yard sale finds. I do love a good bargain! What has been your most proud "find" while going to yard sales, estate sales or in antique shops?

Until Next Time~

2 comments:

Amanda Joy said...

I LOVE that unique piece of furniture! (I would have found a use for it too!)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

We used to have an avocado green rotary phone when I was growing up...I miss it! I found an old typewriter at a local antique shop for just $20 and I felt like I was stealing it. Lucky me!