Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blessings / Rheumatory Doctor






 Today I had my standing 3 month Dr. appointment with my Rheumatory Dr. He asked how I'd been feeling and I started telling him how much better I've felt in years. I told him I started taking Plexus Slim & the Accelerator. I explained to him how I now have energy, I feel better; as in the Fibromyalgia not hurting near as bad as it normally does and I've lost 16 lbs! He was amazed to say the least. 

Dr. Lloyd asked if I had it with me, so I showed it to him and the ingredients in the Plexus Slim. He read it all and said it looked fine to him. He then asked me if I had any brochures or business cards that he could have! He said he would put them in each examining rooms. He said, "if it had helped me, then it may help others." I was in total shock! I know I keep saying this but I'm going to say it again: I am so very thankful I've found Plexus Slim, not just for me but also for others. I've also said this many times in the past few weeks: I would take Plexus Slim & the Accelerator even if I didn't lose one single pound. It's worth it to me to feel alive again and to have energy. 

After my appointment I walked to my car and wanted to cry, scream with joy but instead I prayed to God thanking him for watching over me, guiding me, letting me feel better and for prayers that have been answered. I know my parents have told me they have prayed for me every day for the longest time, hoping I'd find relief from Fibro. 

Dr. Lloyd said he couldn't wait to see me in three months for my next appointment. I told him I couldn't wait either because there would be less of me. :)

If you would like to start your journey with Plexus Slim, you can email me at: Amee0521@gmail.com
or you can check my website out at: Plexus Slim
I wish I had the means to give everyone a three day sample because I know it can change your life like it's changed mine! 

Until Next Time ~

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so happy for you, Amee! And thrilled you are feeling better :)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I am so overjoyed at your personal accomplishments, Amee, and how your health is also improving! Such good things going on for you right now.