Monday, August 13, 2012

My Weight Loss Journey


When I started this journey with Plexus Slim - July 16th 2012 I was at my heaviest weight ever. I want to keep this real and be totally honest. So here it goes....


This pic was taken July 8, 2012 on our Anniversary outing. I was feeling horrible but yet wanted my pic taken to document our trip to Horseshoe Beach. When I got home and downloaded the pics I was shocked to see how extremely over weight I was. I thought to myself, "what has happened to me?" I felt like crying!! 
I weighed 267lbs ....my heaviest weight ever! Even 9 months pregnant I only reached 170. So yes, I needed to make a change!



Full body view...July 2012......




This pic was taken in May 21, 2012 my 42nd Birthday. 




Here is this pic .I weigh 251lbs... 16lbs gone forever! I"m taking one step at a time. I keep telling myself that I didn't gain this weight over night. I've been eating healthier, smaller portions and drinking lots of water. Luckily with Plexus Slim, it curbs my appetite, makes me crave water and things like coke or orange juice just taste too sweet! Amazing! I have went from a size 20 to an 18 now in jeans. I'm wearing a 26-28 shirt / 3x. I long to be able to shop in a store without having to head to the plus size department! I have noticed with losing these 16lbs my low back doesn't kill me while washing dishes. I had gotten to the point where I would have to sit on our bar stool to wash dishes. 

I'm going to post my weight results weekly and take pictures. I typically weigh on Thursdays, so that is what I'll try to stick too.

 I am anxious to go to my Rhematory Dr. tomorrow ( i go every 3 months) and I want to see what their scales show! 


Until Next Time ~




1 comments:

Tania said...

Congratulations Amee!