Monday, January 7, 2013

Twenty Thirteen Is Here! (Late post by 7 days)


     Twenty Thirteen is here and I just know it's going to be an awesome year. I started the year off on the right foot. The scales showed I'd lost another lb. for a total of 35 lbs gones forever. It made my day. I'm not afraid to get on the scales now. That's a first for me!

     I went to Karen's house to visit with them and Kason was so sweet. He loves riding his horse and watching the movie Across the Great Divide.

     We had a great supper at my mother & father in laws house. We had cube steak in gravy, rice, cabbage, mustard greens, black eyed peas, rolls and cornbread! To say it was delicious is an understatement! I typically don't like black eyed peas, but these were delicious. Frances even had her cherry pie dessert. This is a cold pie and it's a favorite of ours! The only pic I took was of the pie. hehehe...

I hope you have a fantastic year! Did you set any New Year Resolutions? I'd love to hear if you did or didn't! :)

Until Next Time,


1 comments:

Carrie said...

Yummy! I was hungry already, but wow, that looks really good!