Monday, January 28, 2013


We had such a great time two weeks ago with family and friends. Our day started out by waking up at 4:30 am. to get ready. We met my parents in Chiefland at 6:45 so they could follow us. Colby, Sarah, Ty, Micayla, Holly and Wayne were already on the road ahead of us. We met them in Brooksville at Cracker Barrel. (this is a family tradition eating at Cracker Barrel!!) Our final destination was Fly Wheelers Antique Tractor Show The weather was beautiful with sunshine and cooler temperatures (72 was the high with a little breeze). 

I found several things but my most prized possession was this wooden sign:

Sarah found this cut wooden cow!

Colby looking at tools. It's a guy thing!

Every year we buy a butter pecan ice cream cone! Yes, it's home made.. :)


You can't beat home made ice cream!


Just me!

I loved all of these vintage Corning Ware and Pyrex dishes! We only bought one item and Chuckie picked it out! It was an antique chopper! Of course I don't have a picture of it! :( 

Lots of tractors!!

I loved these old milk cans!!

We never know what he'll run up while riding around!

Last year we went to Fly Wheelers and I remember feeling horrible, but I made myself go. I didn't want to miss out on a family trip. Fibromyalgia really stinks!! I pulled this picture up from our last trip, Jan. 2012 and compared it to this years trip. I've lost 37 lbs since then and now my Fibromyalgia is under control thanks to Plexus Slim. I can tell a big difference, can you tell?

Chuckie and I continued our weekend get away to his sister and brother in laws house located in Clearwater, FL. I'm not sure what I would do without my phone because while he drove, i answered questions about Plexus and even talked to a few people on the phone. I'm so glad I have the job that I have. I dearly love helping people start their Plexus journey!
Amy and Dennis took us to BD's Mongolian Grill. It was the 1st time Chuckie and I had been to a restaurnat like this. We loved it! The food was delicious. We then had frozen yogurt at a little store they took us to. (of course I can't remember the name.) By the time we got home it was around 9:00pm. I had been up since 4:30am but I couldn't tell it! We had a Plexus review of the business Opportunity. :) I didn't even go to sleep until 1:00am!!! Unbelievable!!!!


I'd love to have one of these grills in our house! 

Chuckie and I waiting for our food!

This wsa so good, but I almost had it too spicey!

Frozen yogurt with all kinds of topings!! It was good!!

Until Next Time~

0 comments: