Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Colby!!!


     This past Friday, January 18, 2013, we celebrated Colby's 23rd Birthday! Sarah was throwing a surprise Birthday party for Colby but he found out the night before by taking Sarah's phone and texting Whitney as if he was Sarah! So, I don't think he'll be getting any more surprise Birthday parties thrown for him anytime soon! So that was an ordeal in itself but it all worked out in the end. Sarah, you are to be commended for thinking of Colby and wanting to do something special for him. It's the thought that counts! :)
     We met at Beef O' Brady's at 7:00pm. We all had a nice time hanging out with family and friends. It sure doesn't seem like we're old enough to have  23 year old son. Here's some pics of Colby's party:

Sarah and Colby.....

Colby reading Papa & Granny Eastman's card that had some great advice for him after his little stunt that he pulled the night before!!

Nanny and Pa Arrington... (my parents)

Jared and Colby....

Sarah and Leandra....

Whitney and Shawn....

Holly (Sarah's Mom) and Sarah.....

Papa and Granny Eastman....

Chuckie and I..

Colby's cake isn't very pretty ( a guy decorated it so I don't think he's found his calling) but it tasted very good!!! It came from Publix. 


Sarah and Whitney...they've been friends since high school. I would adopt Whitney if I could!!! She was so sweet...she brought me a pink and grey Otter Box for my iPhone! I was so tickeled because I'd been using Brandon's and it was camo. Not very girly looking at all. So THANK YOU, Whitney!! I love it and I think of you when I look at it. :)

Mother and daughter....

Our gang. Brandon was missing in action since he was in North Carolina with Ken, Kris & Kelly Anguish. :)

Bussard and Eastman family....

Colby has loved this stinkin' claw machines since he was a little fella! So funny that at 23 yrs. old he stil loves them! hahaha!!
We hope you had a great Birthday Colby!!! I love ya bunches. 
Until Next Time~

0 comments: