OK... I found this on Jen's blog.Feel free to copy and paste into your own blog.
This will be neat to look at years from now!!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Our sons's high school graduation next month! :)2. Fall time (I'm not a big fan of the summer..just too hot here in Florida!)
3. Going to the beach (might as well try to keep cool!)
4. Getting a pedicure..soon!
5. Working on both of our son's scrapbooks of their Senior year.
6. Taking pictures of my little nephew Kason & scrapbooking.
7. Going shopping with my friends.
8. Getting orgnaized!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Spent time at my sisters house and got lots of Baby Sugar from Kason!
3.After I got home I had to farm at Farmville on Facebook!
4. Read a few blogs. :)
5. Talked to my sweet Mom.
6. Texted my best friend Robin.
7. Spent quality time talking to Brandon. (Colby got in too late and wasn't talkative.) :(
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Pay off All of our bills.
2. Travel to a secluded island with my family and friends.
3. Get a pedicure and manicure.
4. Build the house of my dreams!
5. Have my health back prior to Summer of 2005 (was dx with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue).
6. Teach my family, friends and anyone that wants to know The Truth, The Gospel of Christ.
7. Be totally organized!!
8. Be more self confident.
So y'all go for it!! Leave me a message if you are going to use this idea and I'll be sure to check out your